I like to read. If you say you don’t, that is fine. In reality, a lot of people like to read, but just don’t realize it! Just because you like to read doesn’t mean you want to read a 50 chapter novel every day.
Let’s start with the list, shall we?
- Number one: “The Book Thief”, by Markus Zusak
- Number two: “The Humming Room”, by Ellen Potter
- Number three: “The Girl Who Could Fly”, by Victoria Forester
- Number four: “Thirteen Treasures”, by Michelle Harrison
- Number five: “Dog Whisperer: Storm Warning”, by Nicholas Edward
The book I am reading at the moment, “Romeo Blue” by Phoebe Stone, is a great book so far.
What is your favorite book?